Sunday

Soon to be x-IL Governor Blagojevich (D) Tried To Sell Obama's Senate Seat to Democrat Friends?


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
coddle poor politicians

always let them get their way
they should not be role models



absurd thought -
God of the Universe loves
a culture of corruption

but likes the Democrats' best
give them the most leeway



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
corruption is OK

as long as scoundrels mean well
and strive for Utopia



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
sell political jobs

to those with the highest bids
to keep corruption alive



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never jail politicians

anything less than murder
is simply tolerated



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
change is always good

except when it threatens
a culture of corruption



Please follow these related links:
Rod Blagojevich @ Answers
Governor Rod Blagojevich's Circus
Rahm Emanuel's Talks with Gov's Staff
Rahmbo Spoke With Gov About Senate Seat
Pressure Mounts on Obama Chief to Resign
Hot Rod Blago Tops a Year of Scandals
Bent Burris for Obama's Senate Seat
Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
You Can Help Halt Terrorism!

USpace


translation/traduccion/traduction/ubersetzang



4 comments:

pela68 said...

Good to see you up and running. Have not had the chance or time to visit you for a while. I just today made my 20:th visit to the hospital in a two and a half months time. So I have been kind of busy so to speak.

There are no internet acess at the hospital- atleast not if you don't have a wifi portable and when I come home I'm usually so drugged that all I want to do is take a nap.

I don't know how people can get hooked on morphine. You just get drowsy and can't take a dump!

Well- now I have to go and take a shave. That is for the parts of my body not allready been shaved by the nurses.
I'm not kidding. I look like I have been in a serious lawnmower accident; and I got the scars to proove it.

HEH! Just got to think about it. What if the police would grab me, with all those needle marks and being drugged down with narcothichs? I don't have a release note of any kind. With my luck- I would probably be thrown in the slammer(c:

USpace said...

Pela - You poor dude, busy is right; man, they got you running all around. All that just for a cyst on your knee, amazing.
Thanks for stopping by, take care of yourself. Merry Christmas and HAPPY Holidays!

:)

absurd thought -
God of the Universe loves
a health care bureaucracy

keep patients running around
charge them every time
.

Dinah Lord said...

God of the universe loves
an Obama team report

that totally clears the
Obama team.

(I'm a little rusty, U!)

Hope your holidays are bright!

Dinah.

(pela68 - sorry to hear of your recent troubles. IMO the hospital is no place to be sick. lol too about your morphine experience. that stuff is nasty!)

USpace said...

.
Rusty nothing there Dinah, that's a good one. I'll put it all together for you.

absurd thought -
God of the universe loves
an Obama team report

that totally clears the
Obama crew of all sleaze

Poor Pela has been getting the 'run-around' from the Swedish Health Care System. Thank you Dinah, I hope you had some great holidays!
.