Wednesday

Texas UFO Seen by 40+, Military Jets Can't Catch It, Yet Government Has Feeble Explanation?


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
ALL life is an accident

no other planets have life
Earthlings are all alone



absurd thought -
God of the Universe will
apologize for all life

it was all a BIG mistake
something just went wrong on Earth



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
ignore UFO reports

discredit all sightings
claim all photos must be fakes



absurd thought -
God of the Universe is
sorry for life on Earth

the rest of the Universe
is properly without life



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
tell lies to the people

of course about aliens
they can't handle the truth



see 'Men In Black'
Universes in marbles
- a cat carries one

keep tabs on Earth's aliens
funny and thought provoking



Earth is a mess -
but it's still the BEST planet
in the Universe



Please follow these related links:
UFO Watcher
UFO Evidence
UFO Casebook
The Daily Galaxy
UFO Breaking News
Amazing Deep Space Images
CNN Covers Texas UFO Sighting
Larry King: StephenvilleTX UFO
Transcript from Larry King Show
Videos' Quality Not Too Good
Life Beyond Earth as Blasphemy
"Active SETI" Might Attract Klingons
Military Ridiculing This Report Too
UFO Not Far From Bush Compound
Group Pushes for Gov'ts' Disclosure
More Texas UFO Videos
UFO Blog Coalition Hacked?

USpace



4 comments:

Gayle said...

The government always has a simple explanation, and the upper brass in the military go along with the government. They know very well they are there, but perhaps they are afraid that we poor simple people will panic. You know, like parents protecting their children!

They are there. Walt (my husband) and I have seen them. The descriptions given in these latest sightings are exactly like what we saw in the Mohave Desert years ago. So they can say they aren't there and try to make those who have seen them look foolish all they want, but I believe what I see with my own eyes. :)

USpace said...

Thanks for visiting Gayle, I'm glad the site worked this time. I totally agree with you about the Government and UFOs.

In the last 30 years I've seen UFOs 3 times. Of course I don't know where they came from, I just know they were 'unidentified'. I also know that if they are 'ours', they haven't been made public. One time , two other friends witnessed it with me; and another time about 30 people around me saw it as well, including 4 very confused and befuddled cops.

:)

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
there are no UFOs...

Earth is the only planet
that has life worth anything


absurd thought -
God of the Universe wants
Earth invaded...
.

noahthegreat said...

I see what you did there!

USpace said...

Excellent, thanks for visiting and for the link Noah! I got you back on both sites.

:)