Thursday

'Bloggers of the World' Meme Joins Frenzy of Bloggers Tagging Each Other Everywhere...


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
ALL bloggers must get tagged

then start at least one meme
some may go on forever



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
blog memes are Sharia plot

keep the bloggers distracted
tagging and being tagged


One of Sweden's blogging treasures, my good buddy
Pela over at Gummihund, has honored me once again
by tagging me with the 'Bloggers of the World' award.

He cleverly calls these blog memes "virtual sledgehammers".

Thank you Pela!

He recommended eight blogs but I'll do ten.
It's always very hard to choose them because there are
really so many great blogs that I like to visit, that I'll have
to
leave most of them out. Sorry guys, maybe next meme.
But they all can be found somewhere in my massive
Link Library. That's the main reason I have it.

I won't describe each blog because I'm just too lazy,
but suffice it to say that they are all very entertaining,
clever and informative; and all address the Counterjihad
or creeping totalitarianism to one degree or another.

Hopefully, at least one or two of them will tag another
eight bloggers or so and help keep this meme spreading,
possibly forever, eventually reaching BILLIONS of blogs
across the Universe.

Please visit and enjoy the following:

Atlas Shrugs
Always On Watch
The Brussels Journal
Amillennialist Contra Mundum
Dinah Lord
Gateway Pundit
Pat Condell's Godless Comedy
Mr.Smith's Refusal's-Tags
Born Again Redneck's-Tags
Crucification

'Thinking Blogger' Meme Tags


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
STOP marketing blogs

don't make recommendations
stay in your comfort zone



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
don't explore the blogosphere

don't expand your reading list
never challenge your views



Please follow these related links:
The Daily Meme
Big Meme Fan
Page 123 of a Book Meme
Memes and Why They Matter
Love/Hate Relationship Meme
Meemish Blog The Million Linky
Counter Anti-Israel Media Bias Meme
Terrifying Brilliance of Islamic Meme
This Blogger Tags Random Strangers
Religions Evolve Through Memes
Material & Spiritual Wishes Meme
Blog Contests Meme Type Thing

USpace



7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I think that doing a few memes can be refreshing and give the mind a rest from looking at evil all the time.

But I agree that memes can take up too much time. I don't participate in memes very often.

Always On Watch said...

Also, memes can help with networking. At least, so I've found.

USpace said...

You are so right AOW! With that great and accurate comment I just had to expand my list. Congratulations!

:)

Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

Thanks, USpace, I will start thinking about who to tag.

Dinah Lord said...

Uspace- you Tanka Master, you! It's indeed an honor to make your list so here's a not so absurd thought for you:

God of the Universe says:
You are the cream of the memes
with a clever edge and
beautiful wit.

Keeping those evil Islamofascists
in a perpetual snit.

(Did you cringe at the rhyme? hah-hah. I did, but just couldn't resist.)

Cheers - Dinah

USpace said...

Thank you Patrick, the choosing is probably the hardest part of getting around to it. It took me several weeks to finally do my 'Thinking Blogger' post. Thanks for spreading the word. Have fun!

:)

USpace said...

Yey Dinah! That's great, a cool rhyme; you are very welcome and most deserving of the Award, it was a pleasure to choose you. Have fun!

:)

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
Dinah's not the coolest
.