Monday

Earthlings' Religious Shopping and Partying Support Planet's Economy in Good Times and in Bad...


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
make religion illegal

destroy holiday shopping
KILL the world economy



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
NO religious holidays

will ever be observed
the economy must shrink



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
I am not too bright

can't create man overnight
evolution easier



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
outlaw holiday shopping

there shall be NO buying gifts
starve capitalist machine



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
worship the state

and your dear leaders only
they are your only Gods



Please follow these related links:
Wal-Mart Starts Pre-Thanksgiving Sales
American Economy Still Quite Strong
Gloomy Guses Hope for Depression?
Sweden Getting Ready for Holidays

USpace


translation/traduccion/traduction/ubersetzang




6 comments:

riss said...

Yep, this is right. Let's all just be poor and miserable! I linked you! Woo, this blog thing isn't so hard after all!
Love the post!
-Riss

USpace said...

Thanks Riss and thanks for the link, I linked you back. Just keep poking around and experimenting you'll keep getting the hang of it.

Also, may I suggest that you also open up 'Links to Post'. Just go to Settings/Comments and set it to 'Show Backlinks' and 'New Posts Have Backlinks'. It will help you get more traffic; it's just one more reason to link to your posts.

Have fun!

USpace
.

riss said...

I don't think you linked me! Oh no! Maybe I don't see it, you have so many blogs linked! :-)
-Riss

USpace said...

LOL! I know, thousands! Yours is under 'Reading - Viewing - Listening' , alphabetically, after 'I am a doughnut - Germany'...

As time goes on search Technorati and 'who links to me' to see who links to you.

absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
HUGE blogrolls

:)

Dinah Lord said...

I LMAO at the Black is Back segment, U!

I also love to shop! I DO consider it my patriotic duty, crazy capitalist that I am. The more you give out, the more that comes back to you. (Hmm. I'm going to have to think about condensing that into tanka.)

;->

Off to check my settings...

Also curious about your new sidebar gadget! Very cool.

Cheers - D

USpace said...

Yes Dinah, shopping is our duty! Back in Black is very funny indeed. If you mean the Feedjit widget, yes it is pretty cool, click it to get a good global visitors map using google.

:)