Monday

Dutch Dhimmi Priest Tiny Muskens Says Christians Should Call God Allah, But Not Mosques Churches...


absurd thought -

God of the Universe says
call me absurd

have men create religions
all may claim to speak my words



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
call me The Devil

anything to appease
wackos never be happy



absurd thought -
God of the Universe thinks
insult Christians

if you want a riot
which the police will allow



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
appease angry religions

someday there will be just one
let the conversions begin



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
change religious history

blasphemize the Christians
they will not murder you



Please click these related links:
British ITV Broadcasts "The Muslim Jesus"
UK OKs Attacking Christianity BUT NOT Islam!
Outlawed 9/11 March in Brussels Will Go On
Diminish Terrorism! Call God Allah!
Do Liberals Really Prefer Allah?
Bishop Says Islam Has No Future
Muslims Of Course Like the Idea
Why Not Call God Allah?
The Islamification of Christ
Anarchy and the Will of God
Europe's Growing Anarchy?

USpace


translation/traduccion/traduction/ubersetzang


4 comments:

pela68 said...

Sorry- here's another one.

http://gummihund.blogspot.com/2007/08/thinking-bloggers-awards.html

falcon_01 said...

Found you through Pela's thinking blogger post. I guess those things do work! The structure helps drive it home that much more. :-)

Great blog-
Adding you to my blogroll
I look often.

USpace said...

Congratulations Pela! Good work! Your blog is most deserving of this award, I always find it thought provoking and a very worthy and enjoyable visit.

Of course, thank you very much for including me in this club with your other great choices, and for giving me such a great review (thanks also for reading some of my stuff more than once, I often have more than one meaning in each piece). I am at once humbled, touched, flattered and greatly inspired.

Once more actually, because this is the 2nd time that I have been so honored. Flanders Fields tagged me along with Yankee Doodle a few months ago.

After I made my 5 choices I found a few had already been chosen so I listed 9. Since then the great Danish Anti-Jihad blog Anna Lyttiger appears to have been hacked.

Here is part of my post:

absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
thinking bloggers

spreading out the truth
helping to defeat falsehoods


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
don't read very much

you might confuse yourself
or risk changing your views


1 - Anna Lyttiger
2 - Gates of Vienna
3 - eloivsdiablo
4 - The Belmont Club
5 - Christians Under Attack
6 - The Gathering Storm
7 - Urban Infidel
8 - Western Resistance
9 - Defiant Infidel
My Thinking Blogger Post


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
don't think too much

only think happy thoughts
don't discuss serious stuff


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
stay away from the truth

facts are uncomfortable
roll over go back to sleep
.

USpace said...

Falcon_01 - Thank you very much, yours is cool too, I got you linked back.

absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
people linking up...
.