Monday

Iran Holding Americans, Arming Al Qaeda and Hezbollah, Planning to Destroy Israel...


absurd thought -

God of the Universe said
just ignore Hitler

now don't believe jihadis
claims to want to destroy you



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never negotiate

except with insane killers
who will never keep their word



absurd thought -
God of the Universe thinks
taking hostages is good

you will get away with it
America do nothing



absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never use nukes

even to stop madman
let him nuke you first



Please click these related links:
BNN - Iranian Nuclear Crisis
BNN - Iraq War

Democrats Assist Jihadists

Does Iran Want to Be Attacked?
New Hitler Threatens Israel Again

FBI Warns of NuclearStrike
Lieberman Says Bomb Iran

How to Destroy Islam Threat



translation/traduccion/traduction/ubersetzang

2 comments:

Mondgeschichten said...

Wow! Lot of stuff on only 1 page!!!

tried to find your blogroll and scrolled a whole KILOMETER :-)

I will add your blog to my blogroll if you shorten the thread. You know >archive settings> monthly or weekly or something like this would be helpfull for your visitors.

But don´t worry, I add you in any case to my blogroll. I add everybody who stands on the right side.

Let´s invite everybody to the Demonstration in Brussels on sep. 11th 2007.
got your link from
http://siad.wordpress.com/2007/03/04/demonstration-sep-11th/#comment-2773

join our Forum which was established just to support the demonstration in Brussels. Join us and start an english-speaking part of the forum (if you like):
http://www.islamwatch.de/forum/

USpace said...

Mondgeschichten
Willkommen! Thank you and thanks for visiting, I'm glad you like the blog and its very large and growing link library. I feel it's the easiest place for me to get to them, and it offers my visitors lots of resources.

Your comment prompted me to post the 9/11/07 in Brussels - STOP the Islamification of Europe Rally in my 'Some Favorite Posts' column;

and your blog 'Die spitze Mondsichel' under my 'Blogs with Links to Posts' section. Thanks for linking to me.

Just say NO TO SHARIA!

USpace


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never confront Islamists

just let them push you around
change your culture to fit them


imagine
planet run by Taliban
- nightmare's paradise
.