Tuesday

Debate Religious Extremists...


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never debate religion...


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never mock Islam...


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
don't tease the poor Muslims


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
Muslims not really angry


absurd thought -
totalitarianism
is what God wants


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
we must mock Islam...


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
appease the appeasers


absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
healthy debate...



11 comments:

Tu s. Tin said...

... actually? The God of the universe might hate healthy debate ... since in his word he says if you are still arguing .... you never got it to begin with.

absurb thought ....
Jesus taught his followers to hate and seek revenge on their enemies.

absurb thought...
Jesus said -" kill them all! let God sort them out!"

Tu s. Tin said...

PS.. God does support totalitarisim!
and I am the supreme mother dictatoress... the world is my orphanage, and I have adopted everyone against their will ... obey me or go to your room!

USpace said...

OOOooo Some good ones! :)

USpace said...

So I guess you're a Tin Pot Dictatoress then. *wink*

http://www.tinpotdictator.com/

lol...

Ronald Barbour said...

Neat Blog you have created!

I've added you to my Infidel Blog Roll of Honor, at The Freedom Figter's Journal: "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."

I love your "absurd" thinking....

Cheers, Ronbo

Tu s. Tin said...

lol... turns out I'm tony blair.
I happen to like him, will be sad to see him go.

USpace said...

Ronbo, thank you very much, I'm honored, please keep up the good fight!

absurd thought -
God of the Universe screams
FREEDOM GO TO HELL...
.

USpace said...

Yeah, I'll miss Tony too, I'm afraid they may end up with a total Dhimwit.
:(

Tu s. Tin said...

Me too .... :(

Forty_Two said...

God wants us to figure out how the universe works. What else is there?

USpace said...

Excellent point, I believe you are totally correct!

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
do not seek the truth
.